To sign up for your own WolfNet IDX, follow the steps below:
1. Log on to mykw.kw.com.
2. From the myKW home page, hover over the "Home" tab and select Agent Website Admin.
3. If you have multiple eAgentC websites because of a membership, click Edit on the site that is selected on the "KW.com" column.
4. Click 4.0 Add Listings/IDX Search, then click 4.1 Add IDX Search when that drops down.
5. Select your MLS from the drop down menu, check the box labeled "Yes! Set up my eAgentC IDX Powered by WolfNet" and click Sign Up.
Once you check the box and click Sign Up, your data will be sent to WolfNet where they will start to set up an IDX solution for you. IDX solutions can be setup within a few days but may take up to 2 weeks depending on your MLS and the contract approval process. You must verify that all MLS approval documents have been signed and delivered to the MLS and that the MLS has sent the approval verification to WolfNet.
You will receive a welcome email from WolfNet once your IDX has been approved. This email will include your login info for WolfNet.com and your MLS property search links.
1. You will need to copy and paste your Primary Property Search URL (the URL that ends with your name) from the welcome email in o the "Wolfnet URL" box in section 4.1 of the agent website admin tool.
2. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Once this is saved, your WolfNet IDX will be fully connected to your mobile app.