To add your LinkedIn profile to your white pages so it shows in your KW.com Agent profile page please follow the steps below.
First you will need to retrieve your linked in url.
1. Sign into LinkedIn with your email address and password.
2. Click the 'Profile' tab at the top of the page and pull down to 'Edit profile.'
3. Under your photo in the profile page you will see your linked in URL. Hover over the link and click the gear symbol.
4. In the box labeled “Your public profile URL,” click Customize your public profile URL.
5. In the box that appears, enter your preferred URL in the field after the preset www.linkedin.com/in/
6. Copy the contents of the text field you entered in the box. You will paste this into your White Pages Agent Profile in an upcoming step.
7. Click the 'Save' button to save your Custom URL.
You will then paste what you just entered as your Linkedin custom url in white pages
1. Go to your MyKW homepage and click the Profile link next to your photo (in the upper left corner).
2. In the column labeled “My KW Info,” click the edit link in the top cell, underneath “White Pages.”
3. Scroll down to the field labeled “LinkedIn” and paste in the text you copied in the steps above.
EXAMPLE: A LinkedIn profile URL might be http://www.linkedin.com/in/XXXXXX. But, in the myKW agent profile, in the LinkedIn field, it would only be entered as XXXXXX.
4. Save your changes at the bottom of the page.
Now your Linkedin profile will be shown on your KW.com agent profile page.
- Email Us
- Call Us at 512.306.7191