The mapping information used for the Map Searches at KWCommercial.com, KWLuxuryhomes.com, and on the KW.com Quicksearch, is based on the Latitude and Longitude for the listing in the KWLS.
If the listing in question does not have latitude and longitude information saved in the KWLS, then it will not be displayed on the map search. In this case, you should still be able to locate the listing under the List Search tab.
In order to resolve the issue for a listing that is not currently being mapped, please take the following steps:
1) Log into myKW.kw.com
2) Click the 'Technology' tab and pull down to KWLS
NOTE – If your Market Center is NOT ListHub Enabled, please skip steps 5 and 15
3) Uncheck the ListHub enabled box on the left side
4) Click 'All' under Listings at a Glance
5) Click on the MLS # for the listing in question
6) Scroll down to the bottom and click Edit
8) Scroll down to the Latitude and Longitude on the right
9) Click the link that says “click here to get gps coordinates”
10) Ensure that the KW flag is in the correct place on the map
11) Click Done
12) Click Next at the bottom of the listing
13) Finally, Click Save
14) If necessary, Recheck the ListHub enabled box on the KWLS Dashboard page
Please allow up to 24 hours for this change to process.
- Email Us
- Call Us at 512.306.7191