Unfortunately once an @kwcommercial.com email address is created it cannot be changed. You can create an alias email for the same @kwcommercial.com account which will allow you to use a different email address for the same account. Below is more information about Alias accounts.
What is an Alias?
How do I request an alias?
-Log in to MyKW
-Click 'KW Email'
-Click 'Manage KW Email'
-Under 'Request New Email Alias' select your current email and add your desired alias
Once reviewed and accepted, you will be able to use the alias. If you have any issues or additional questions, feel free to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-306-7191.
What can an alias do?
You can send and receive as the alias email.
What can’t an alias do?
You cannot login as the alias.
How do I setup my email to "send as" an alias?
1. Login to your @kw.com account.
2. Click the Settings icon that looks like a gear and pull down to 'settings' from the drop down.
3. Click the 'Accounts' tab at the top.
4. Click the 'Add another email address you own' link in the 'Send Mail as' section.
5. Enter the full alias (including @kw.com) in the 'Email address' field.
6. Click the 'Next Step' button
7. After the account is successfully added click the 'make default' link if you wish for your email to always be sent from this address. Under 'When replying to message' select how you wish for your emails to be replied to.
Also you can check the Google article below.
Click here for instructions.
How do I receive email from my alias?
This is automatic. Once the alias is approved by KW, you will see email messages sent to the alias address within your existing Google inbox.
- Email Us
- Call Us at 512.306.7191