To manually expire a listing in the KWLS so it does not syndicate out, please follow the steps below.
1. From the MyKW homepage click the Technology at the top of the screen and select KWLS.
2. From the KWLS dashboard, click on the Listhub Enabled check box to make sure it is unchecked.
3. Click on the 'All' link to view your listings.
4. Open the listing by clicking on the MLS number.
5. From the listing details page, click the 'Edit' button at the bottom of the screen.
6. In the 'Expiry Date' field make sure the Expiry Date is set to a date in the past.
7. In the 'Listing Status' field set the status to 'Expired.'
8. Click the 'Change' link under the MLS number.
9. Change the MLS number to “N/A” and click the 'Save' button.
10. Back in the listing details page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Save Button.'
11. Click the 'Dashboard' link at the top of the page to go back to the KWLS dashboard.
12. Make sure the check box for Listhub Enabled is checked.
Once a listing is expired in the KWLS it will no longer syndicate listing information to Zillow, Trulia, or other publication sites. To learn how to re-activate an expired listing click here.
- Email Us
- Call Us at 512.306.7191