Through our partnership with Placester, all KW agents receive one KW Website that's designed for residential real estate business. For KW Commercial members, a Commercial Site template is available, which may be used instead of the default residential site. Remember, commercial agents will only get 1 KW Website. If KW Commercial agents want more than one site they will need to pay additional charges to Placester. The steps below explain how to create a commercial real estate site.
First go to the KW Websites account powered by Placester.
1. From the MyKW homepage click the 'Technology' tab and pull down to 'KW Websites.'
2. On the 'KW Websites' page click the 'Go to my Websites' button.
In the Placester account you will see the sites available to you. Most KW Commercial agents will only see one site available when they first sign in. In order to create the KW Commercial Website you must make sure that the KW Website is disabled. If the site is live click the 'Disable' link. Then follow the instructions below.
3. To Start you KW Commercial Website click the '+' symbol next to 'Sites'
4. On the first screen, select commercial site (as opposed to a full site or single property site) and click the 'Save and Continue' button.
Selecting the 'Commercial Site' option will already start your new KW Website with the KW Commercial theme. You can now edit your site how you wish.
6. Once you are finished with the edits to your site click the 'Site Settings' link at the top of the page.
In the 'Site Settings' page you will see a message saying " Your website is not live yet and is not visible to the public. Launch your site now."
7. Click the ' Launch your site now' link to Launch your KW Commercial Website.
Remember you will only be able to have one KW Website active at a time as a KW Commercial Agent. If you want to have more than one KW Website active you will need to pay to activate them. For More information about the KW Commercial Website activation please click here.
- Email Us
- Call Us at 512.306.7191