- Onboarding Tracker
- Quick Actions
The Onboarding Tracker will guide and show your progress with website set up. Each step is a link to the page(s) where you will complete the steps.
|A plus sign icon displays next to a step when you have not completed it.|
- Click the first step that has a plus sign.
|A checkmark plus sign icon displays next to a step once you have completed it.|
- Click the next step on the Onboarding Tracker that has a plus sign and complete each one until all of the steps have a checkmark.
How to Hide the Onboarding Tracker
If you prefer, you can manually select the steps in Site Settings rather than click on the Onboarding Tracker. You may choose to hide the Onboarding Tracker if you do this.
- Click Hide to not see the Onboarding Tracker.
- Click Show Steps to see the Onboarding Tracker.
This section of the Admin Panel Dashboard has links to commonly used settings.
You will set up your website through Site Settings.
- To access Site Settings, click Edit Site.
- You will be taken to the Site Settings page.