To create an IDX that will pull listings directly from your MLS into your eEdge account, please follow the steps below.
1. From the myKW home page, click New Leads under "myLeads" in the eEdge Control Panel.
2. Once in the eEdge account, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile picture in the top right of the page and select My Account.
3. On the left side of the page, click on MLS Setup.
4. Click the red, Add MLS Feed button.
5. Locate and select the appropriate MLS, then click Save.
6. You will then see the MLS on your MLS list. Click the Instructions link to find out what you need to do to get approved.
This will bring up a page that will have instructions on how to get approved for this IDX.
7. Go down to the "Forms" section, click the Form link to download the form. This could be a page with instructions outlined by your MLS or it could be an IDX approval form that your MLS requires for you to get approved.
8. Follow the instructions provided by your MLS. If there is a form to fill out, do so and submit the completed form to:
- Fax - (425) 952-6598
- Email - idx@MarketLeader.com
9. Once you are approved for this IDX, the KWLS will no longer be connected to your eEdge. Go back to the "MLS Setup" page and click on the Add Agent ID link to add your agent ID provided by your MLS. You can also click on Add Office ID to add your office's MLS ID.
- Getting the MLS agent ID added will pull your listings into the featured properties section of your eEdge website and your marketing. Adding an MLS office ID will add all of the active listings from the agents in your office into these areas.
- If you do not add your MLS agent ID, your website will have a full MLS search, but there will be no listings in your featured properties section or in your marketing.
For more help with this, click here. If you have any specific questions regarding a specific MLS agreement, contact Market Leader IDX Support at 1-866-224-9425 and they will be able to assist you.