Contacts are added to an agent's eEdge account through many different sources. Contacts can be gathered as leads from an agent's websites, listing sites, or import lists. Agents can also manually add contacts to their eEdge accounts. To create a contact in eEdge, follow the steps below:
1. From the myKW home page, click the + symbol next to "myContacts" in the eEdge Control Panel and select Add New Contacts.
2. Add the contact details you need and be sure to include a valid email address so that they can be included on marketing material.
3. Click the Save button to save the contact.
If you are already in your eEdge account, follow the steps below:
1. Hover over the "Contacts" tab and select Add a Contact.
2. Fill out the information and click the Save button.