2. Click the New Leads link, located under "myLeads" in your eEdge Control Panel.
3. Hover over the "Contacts" tab located in the top navigation menu of eEdge and select Manage Groups.
4. Enter your desired group name in the "Create New Groups" text field; please note that your group name cannot include punctuation.
- Default Groups/Suggested Group Names: Haven't Met, Met, Agent, Vendor, Investor, Past Client, Loan Officer, Talent, Builder, REO, Short Sale, Expired, FSBO, Sphere, Allied Resource, Luxury, Farm, Commercial, Residential, Referral Source
5. Click Save.
6. Once you have created a new group, it will appear in the group list.
Read this article if you need to add contacts to your new groups in eEdge.