This will take you to your eEdge dashboard. The first thing you will see on the page is the "New Contacts" page. All of your new leads will come into the system with a "Lead" status.
- In this section, you will see all of the contacts in your database that have a "Lead" status, no matter how long they have been in your database.
- You can use the "Status" drop-down box for a contact to change the status on this page. Doing so will remove them from this list.
In the section below this, it will show you the reminders that you have coming up in the next several days.
- Edit a reminder by clicking on the Pencil icon in the "Actions" column.
- Mark a reminder as complete by clicking the Checked Box in the "Actions" column.
- Delete a reminder by clicking the X in the "Actions" column.
On the right side of the eEdge dashboard, you will see a widget to download and activate your Market Leader mobile app. This will allow you to manage your marketing and contacts from your mobile device at any time.
You will also see a profile percentage completeness box. If you are not at 100 percent, click on the items below and it will take you to that particular section to add in the missing info.
*Note: This is separate from the profile percentage completeness on your myKW home page. This is for your eEdge profile only.