One of the great things about eEdge is that you can connect your listing data with listing-specific marketing material. This will allow you to easily create marketing designs that automatically pull in your listing data and photos.
The system is set up to pull in listing data from the KWLS by default, but you have the ability to set up a listing feed from your MLS via a Market Leader IDX. For more info on how to set this up, click here.
Once you have listings and you are ready to market them, follow the steps below:
1. From your myKW home page, click on the New Listings link under "myMarketing" on your eEdge Control Panel.
2. On this page, find the listing and click the Create Marketing Collateral link.
- If you do not see your listing on this list, click here to learn about IDX in eEdge. You can also contact the KW Support Team at email@example.com or call 512-306-7191 Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. CT and they can help with this.
3. Now choose your design and look not only at the template, but also the type of marketing material you are going to choose.
4. Once you have selected your design, click the Personalize button to make edits or changes. For more info on the "eEdge Design Editor," click here.
5. After you have saved your design, exit the "eEdge Design Editor."
6. Deliver your marketing design.
- For Email Marketing, click the Compose Email button, use the To button to choose your recipients, and send the email.
- For Print Marketing, either click the Download PDF button to download the design to your computer for printing or choose professional printing options and Market Leader will mail the design for you at a cost.
For more info on the eEdge design library and marketing tools, click here.