Take the following steps to guide you through the process. Be sure to use the attached document if you have specific questions on how a field is intended to be filled out.
1. Log in to mykw.kw.com.
2. Click the Profile link under "Profile Completeness."
3.The first thing you will see at the top is your agent profile photo. This will appear on your myKW home page, on your KW.com Agent Profile and in the KW Referral Directory. Click Upload Agent Photo to add your best agent photo as shown below.
4. Next, fill out the rest of the fields on the page. While some of this may already be populated, it’s important that you fill out as much of this form as possible. Here are all of the field definitions needed to do so:
First Name – Your first name.
Last Name – Your last name.
Username – Customize the username you use to login to mykw.kw.com.
Designations – Any certifications or areas of expertise that you need to promote (e.g., CBR, CIPS, CRE).
KWUID – Keller Williams’ unique identifier for an associate in our central database.
Associate ID – This identifies an associate at the market center. If you work out of multiple market centers, you will have multiple Associate ID’s.
Tax ID – This is no longer an active field. No action necessary.
More ID – Defined by two items: (Market Center number)*(last four digits of your social security number).
Street 1 - Your business address.
Street 2 - Any additional lines needed in your business address (e.g., suite number).
City – The city, town or township of your business.
State/Province – The state or province your business is located in.
Zip Code/Postal Code – The zip code or postal code your business is located in.
Business Phone - The primary phone number at which you’d like to receive business calls, whether it’s at your Market Center, home office, or your mobile phone.
Home Phone – Enter your home number here, if needed. Remember, this will be displayed on websites!
Mobile Phone - Even if this is the same as your Business Phone, enter your mobile phone number to reach a profile score of 100%.
Mobile Carrier - Mobile Carrier fields to be eligible to receive text messages regarding your listings from the mobile.kw.com website.
- In the "Mobile Phone" field, enter your mobile phone number with no spaces or dashes.
- In the Mobile Carrier drop-down, choose your mobile carrier.
- Click Validate to the right of the "Mobile Carrier" drop-down.
- You’ll receive a text with a Key Word that you’ll need to enter into the "Validate KeyWord box."
- Click Validate KeyWord when you have entered what was texted to you.
Fax – Enter your fax number, if applicable.
Country - Select either Canada or United States.
Gender - Identify your gender.
Salutation - The word or phrase of greeting (such as Dr. or Mr. or Mrs.) that conventionally comes immediately before your name.
Biography - This field will serve to provide a little bit of personal information about you and your real estate career on your KW.com profile page and the KW Mobile Search App.
Display URL for KW.com - Complete the custom URL that points directly to your KW.com agent profile page. The URL will always begin with (www.kw.com/agent/). The system automatically adds in this first part, you are just customizing what comes at the end of the URL, in this field.
Facebook URL - The system will automatically add (www.facebook.com/), you are just adding what comes after, into this field. To get the unique URL for your Facebook profile:
- Log into Facebook, then click on your name or business in the upper right part of the screen.
- Look in the address bar in your browser. Copy your Facebook Profile URL.
Twitter Handle - The system will automatically add (www.twitter.com/), you are just adding what comes after, into this field. To find your Twitter URL, just follow these steps:
- Go to twitter.com and sign in.
- At the top-right, next to your image, click on your name to view your profile page.
- The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
Blog URL - This field requires you to enter the entire URL of any blog you might have published. For example, http://blog.kw.com.
YouTube URL - Enter the Share link for any YouTube video. This video will be embedded on your KW.com Agent Profile.
Google+ URL - The system will automatically add (plus.google.com/), you are just adding what comes after, into this field. To find your Google+ URL:
- Log in to Google+
- Click on the this link: (https://plus.google.com/me)
- Your Google+ URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
LinkedIn URL - The system will automatically add (plus.google.com/), you are just adding what comes after, into this field. To find your profile's web address:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- On your profile page, click Edit your public profile in the right rail.
- Under the section Edit public profile URL in the right rail, locate the URL.
- It'll be an address that starts with www.linkedin.com/in.
Languages Spoken - Select all the languages you speak from the drop-down list. Hold down the Control key (Command key for Mac users) and select, for any language you are adding after the first.
Luxury Homes Division Agent – Denotes the status of your membership in this division.
Luxury Original Membership Date – The date you first joined this division.
Luxury Current Membership Terms – The current status of your membership. (Active or inactive)
Start Date – The latest activation date of your membership.
End Date – The date when your membership was terminated.
Luxury Team/Group Members – List of the names of the member in your Luxury team/group.
Commercial Division Agent - Denotes the status of your membership in this division.
Farm and Ranch Division Agent - Denotes the status of your membership in this division.
KW GPS Division Agent - Denotes the status of your membership in this division.
KW Young Professionals Division Agent - Denotes the status of your membership in this division.
Agent Leadership Council - Denotes the status of your membership on your MC’s ALC. Speak with your market center leadership if you’re interested in joining.
Technology Ambassadors - Denotes the status of your membership in this group. Speak with your market center leadership if you’re interested in joining.
KW Expansion Division Agent - Denotes the status of your membership in this group.
KW Expansion Explorer Division Agent - Denotes the status of your membership in this division.
Display Profile on kw.com – Denotes whether or not your profile is displayed on KW.com.
E-mail – The email address you want to use for marketing and lead routing.
Sharing Listings With – Enter names of people with whom you’d like to share your listing information.
Ignite Start Date – The date when you began taking the Ignite program.
Lead Gen 36:12:3 Start Date – The date when you began taking the Lead Gen 36:12:3 program.
Enrolled in MAPS Coaching - Denotes the status of your enrollment in the MAPS Coaching program.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page when you're finished editing your profile.