1. Log in to mykw.kw.com.
2. Hover over the Home tab at the top of the page and choose Agent Website Admin from the drop-down menu.
3. In your Admin tool, click on section 4.0 Add Listings/IDX Search and then click 4.5 Mobile Property Search from that drop-down. You might need to choose your Market Center from the drop-down, this is where you'll find your app URL, QR code, and agent text code.
For more details on finding this information, click here.
Your mobile app URL is the link that is sent whenever you share your app. It is the link that your QR code is connected to and the link that you can add to your email signature.
You can use your mobile URL to initially download your branded app by following the steps below:
1. Copy your mobile app URL from section 4.5 and paste it into the address bar on your browser.
2. On the landing page that pulls up, enter a phone number to share the app via text or click on the For users outside the U.S. and tablet users click here link to share the app via email.
3. Click the link that is sent to your mobile device and follow the download steps.
In section 4.5, you will see a Mobile Text Code. Use your phone and text the Mobile Text Code to the phone number 87778. The only thing you need to put in the body of the text is your mobile text code, no other message is necessary.
Upon sending the text message, you will receive a text with the link to download your branded app. Follow the prompts to download and install the app on your phone.
Once the app is downloaded by following the steps above, it should automatically show your agent branding and you should see your name at the bottom of the main page.