1) Log into gmail.com with your @kwcommercial.com email address and password.
2) Click the gear icon on the right hand side of your screen in your Gmail account and select 'Settings'.
3) On the 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP' tab, click 'Enable IMAP. Be sure to Save your changes.
Once you have enabled IMAP in your Gmail settings, you will need to configure your mail client (i.e. Outlook):
1) Open Outlook on your computer.
2) Click the 'File' tab.
3) Select 'Account Settings'.
4) Select the option to create a new account.
5) Next, confirm that your IMAP settings are entered correctly with the following information:
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server - Requires SSL
- Port: 993
- Requires SSL:Yes
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server - Requires SSL
- Port: 465
- Requires SSL: Yes
- Requires authentication: Yes
- Use same settings as incoming mail server
- Full Name or Display Name: [your name]
- Account Name or User Name: your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Email address: your full email address (email@example.com).
- Password: your password
If your client does not support SMTP authentication, you won't be able to send mail through your client using your email address.
Also, if you're having trouble sending mail but you've confirmed that encryption is active for SMTP in your mail client, try to configure your SMTP server on a different port: 465 or 587.