2. Click on your desired client.
3. Click Call Logs, located in the left panel.
4. Click + New, located at the top right of the "Call Logs" section.
5. Select the contact type from the drop-down menu, located in the top left corner.
6. If you want the Recap email to be sent automatically once the call log has been saved, check the corresponding checkbox in the "Recap Auto-Send" field.
7. Complete all mandatory fields, indicated by the red line:
- Call Log Name - when you initially create the call log, the "Call Log Name" you enter will be automatically overridden to be ("Client Name" - "Date"). Once the call log is created, the "Call Log Name" can be edited to any format you choose.
- Call Start Time
The "Call End Time" and "Next Session" fields are not required. If you do not enter a "Call End Time" manually, the system will automatically set this to be 30 minutes from the "Call Start Time." If you do not enter "Next Session" information, the system will create a new session 7 days from this "Call Start Time."
8. Click Save, located at the top of the screen.