What is a Technology Ambassador?
Market Center leadership will designate one or more Technology Ambassadors who can onboard and keep agents engaged with KW's technology platform, which is designed to increase agent and Market Center productivity and profitability.
What do Technology Ambassadors do?
As a Technology Ambassador, you are expected to:
- Conduct consistent, comprehensive training on KW Technology products for the associates in your Market Center, thus driving high levels of adoption and ongoing usage.
- Serve as a part of your Market Center’s Technology Committee and advise the leadership of your ALC about KW Technology as it relates to agents in your area.
- Actively participate in KW Technology Ambassador program, including engagement with the KW Technology Ambassador community on KWConnect.
- Serve as a KW Technology resource and advocate on social media and internal KW channels.
- Work with your MC Tech to gather and report agent comments about KW Technology products, especially issues agents see in practical usage and suggested improvements.
How is a Technology Ambassador different from an MC Tech?
MC Tech Coordinators ensure that Market Center and operations run smoothly and efficiently by overseeing the implementation and maintenance of technology system. Responsibilities include setting up new computers, resolving tech support issues, and delivering basic computer training.
Technology Ambassadors provide productivity- and outcome-focused real estate business training that leverages technology.
How do Technology Ambassadors add value in their Market Center?
Over the past five years, Keller Williams has become the world’s largest real estate company with the most powerful community of agents. Over the course of the next five years, Keller Williams will be the most compelling technology solution for agents to help consumers pursue their perfect lifestyle.
It’s our job to ensure that every consumer wants to work with and seeks out a KW agent. And as the demand for KW agent services increases, we’ve got to unburden them from having to make and manage dozens of technology decisions.
How do I get a list of Technology Ambassadors?
View the list of associates who’ve been identified as Tech Ambassadors by their leadership at myKW > Reports > Roster > Technology Ambassador Roster.
NOTE: Report visible only to leadership roles.
View the report.
(optional) Export the report into a CSV or spreadsheet..
How does an associate become a Technology Ambassador?
Their OP, TL, MCA, Asst TL, or Asst MCA marks them as a “Technology Ambassador” in their White Pages profile.
Then, the associate will show up on the Technology Ambassadors Roster.
This roster is used for:
- Sending vendors and other partners a list of KW Tech Ambassadors for connection to special programs (Market Leader Champion Program, DotLoop Certified Trainer, KWU Faculty, etc.).
- Sending dynamic content in KW NOW to a targeted audience (Tech Ambassadors only).
My Market Center made me an Ambassador. Now what?
Congratulations! To get plugged into the Tech Ambassador community right away, go to KWConnect and complete the following steps:
- Complete your profile, so that other Ambassadors can connect with you on a more relevant level.
- Join the Technology Ambassador community on KWConnect.
- Get involved in conversations on the “Forum” tab.
- Browse content added by community members on the “Uploads” tab.
- On the “Members” tab, browse the list of community members and follow influencers.
- Share your value with the community by posting in the forum and/or uploading content.