With all of the emails that an agent sends daily, a great way to promote your KW Mobile Search app is to link it to your email signature. This will make it easy for any of your email recipients to quickly download your app. For the steps to link your KW app with your email signature in Gmail, follow the steps below:
1. First, we need to find your mobile app information. For the steps to find this information, click here.
2. Copy the "Mobile URL" from section 4.5 of the eAgentC website admin tool.
3. Go to Gmail.com and sign in with your @KW.com email or any other Gmail that you would like to link with your app.
4. At the top right of the inbox, click on the Settings icon and choose Settings from the drop-down.
5. Scroll down until you get to the "Signature" field. This is where you get creative! Enter the phrase or picture you want people to click on to download your app and edit your signature to look the way you want. Some agents use a phrase like "Download my mobile search app," while others add a logo or picture.
6. Highlight the phrase or image that you just entered and click the Link icon .
7. Paste your "Mobile URL," copied in step 2, into the "Web Address" field, then click OK.
8. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Once you save, this phrase or picture will be a clickable link when someone receives an email from you. This link will be directly connected to your KW Mobile Search App and will prompt users to download your app when clicked on a mobile device.
- Email Us
- Call Us at 512.306.7191