To get started with myTransactions, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to mykw.kw.com.
2. In your eEdge Control Panel, under "myTransactions," click Start myTransaction.
This should bring up a black/red page with a myKW logo at the top left. If your myTransactions page is light blue and not black/red, click here for the steps to troubleshoot.
3. Hover over the Profile icon at the top right of the page and click My Account from the drop-down menu.
4. The first page you will see is the "Account Settings" page. This is where you can add or edit your contact information and address. When you are finished, click Save at the bottom of the page.
5. Next, click Profiles on the left side of the page. A menu will open and you will see a profile for each Market Center you are connected to.
If you see a profile labeled "Admin For (Market Center)," then you have admin access to add new agents and approve loop items when working in that profile.
6. On each profile, complete the "Profile Details" information:
- Add a photo, name the profile, and add a phone/fax number that will be specific to the profile in question. You can also select "Make Default" if you want to make this the default profile that comes up when you go into myTransactions.
- You should already be connected to the correct company, but you can also connect myTransactions to your MLS on this page. Click Add Association, search for your MLS, and the system will give you a drop-down list that you can choose your association from. Once you choose your association, click the Add button.
- After you choose your association, you will see a pop-up box that will have you enter your MLS Agent ID. Once you add this ID, click Continue and you will be connected to your MLS.
- At the bottom of the "Profile Details" page, choose your notification and reminders preferences.
7. Click Save at the bottom of the page each time you finish editing a profile.
8. When you are finished with the "Profile Details," click Document Preferences on the left side of the page.
9. Edit the font options for the documents you will be sending through this system, there is no save button and the system will automatically save any changes you make on this page.
When you complete these steps, you will be ready to start your first loop. To learn more about creating a loop, click here.