- Nextdoor is in over 80% of neighborhoods in the United States, so it is likely that you can use Nextdoor for Real Estate. If Nextdoor for Real Estate is unavailable in your area, you can still set up a Business Page and get recommendations to be seen as a neighborhood expert. Click here to learn how to get recommendations and be seen as a local neighborhood expert.
I have not received an email from Keller Williams with my unique URL to set up my Nextdoor Business Page.
- Check your email address listed in KW White Pages to ensure it is correct and check your Spam folder.
- If you have not found the email after these steps, contact KW Support.
What are the costs?
- A Nextdoor Business Page is no-cost.
- The Keller Williams and Nextdoor partnership allows you to have one no-cost branded listing until February 2019. To purchase more branded listings, click here to learn how.
- A Neighborhood Sponsorship is paid each month on a recurring basis. It is a month-to-month commitment that you can cancel at any time. Click here to learn more, including how to purchase a Neighborhood Sponsorship.
Can I set up and manage my Business Page, Neighborhood Sponsorship, or Branded Listings from my Nextdoor app?
- You will need to log on to your Business Page through the web or mobile web browser.