Kelle Listings shows you up-to-the minute local MLS data empowering you to keep your clients abreast of accurate listing data while you are on the go.
In this article:
Search for Listings
You can search for listings with an address or area by telling Kelle:
- “Pull up <location such as zip code, city or state> listings”.
- “Show me listings around here”.
- “Show me the listing for <address>”.
|To see more suggestions about what to ask, tap the information icon on the top right corner of Kelle.|
Seach for an Address
1. Tell Kelle “Show me the listing for <address>”.
2. The Listings Detail page will display; scroll down the page to see more.
|Local insights from Nextdoor will display in the Neighborhood and Schools section.|
3. When you search for an area, the Listings page will display. To see a map view, tap the toggle on the side of the list.
3. Tap Filters to narrow your results and tap Save to view your filtered list.
1. To edit a listing, tap the three dots at the top right of the Listings page, add the changes, and tap Done.