Agents have the ability to export their contacts from eEdge so that they can move those contacts wherever they like.
*Note: When you export your contacts, it does not remove them from your contact database in eEdge.
To export your contacts from eEdge, please follow the steps below:
1. From your myKW home page, go into your eEdge account by clicking the New Leads link under "myLeads" in the eEdge Control Panel.
2. Once in your eEdge account, hover over the "Contacts" tab and select Import/Export.
3. Click the Export Contacts tab on this page.
4. In the "Export" page, you can choose to filter the contacts you want to export by "Contact Group" or "Contact Status."
- On the "Contact Groups" drop-down, check the box next to the group or groups that you want to export.
- On the "Contact Status" drop-down, select a status that you would like to export. If you select a status to filter, it will only export the contacts from the selected groups that have that status.
- If you want to export all of your contacts, leave the group field blank (ensure that it says "Select Options" at the top of the drop-down) and select All in the "Contact Status" drop-down menu.
5. Click the Export button.
Your contacts will then be exported in a CSV file format to your Downloads folder.
For further assistance with exporting contacts, please contact KW Support at email@example.com or 512-306-7191.