In order to change the listing agent on an active KWLS listing, you will need to have leadership (MCA, TL) roles assigned to your KW White Pages profile. If you have those roles, follow the steps below to transfer an active listing in the KWLS to a different agent:
1. From the myKW home page, hover over the Technology tab and click on KWLS - MC Approval.
2. Use the "Find a Listing" link to find the listing you want to assign to a different agent.
3. Open that listing and select the Return to Agent button at the bottom of the page. This will place the listing in a returned state.
4. Now, on the same page, look at the bottom of the second column in the "Home Overview" section for the link to change listing agents. The link will read "Change" and should be to the right of the listing agent name. Select the Change link.
5. Search for the agent you want to reassign the listing to and click the "Select" button.
6. This listing will now belong to the new agent, but you will need to click on the Submit for Review button at the bottom of the listing details page for it to be in "Accepted" status again.
Once the listing has been submitted, the changes will be sent in the outgoing feed and you will see the new agent information on the syndication sites the next morning after the change.
- Email Us
- Call Us at 512.306.7191