Activity alerts keep you informed about new leads that come in and ensure that you don't miss any communications from your current contacts.
1. From the myKW home page, click New Leads under "myLeads" in the eEdge Control Panel.
2. Once in the eEdge account, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile picture in the top right of the page and select My Account.
3. On the left side of the page, click on Activity Alerts.
4. Click Edit at the bottom of this page to set your activity alerts.
You can enter either a phone number to receive texts or an email address to receive email notifications. You are able to add up to three contact methods. That means you could add your phone number, your email address, and your assistant's phone number to ensure that no new lead is missed.
- Click on the + symbol next to the type of contact method you wish to add. This will enable you to enter the information.
- For the "Cell Phone Number" field, also select your mobile carrier from the drop-down.
- You can also click on the X next to an existing contact method to remove it from the list.
Pick which alerts your want to receive by checking or unchecking the boxes next to the type of subscription. You are able to choose both types of contact methods for the same subscription if you have both entered in the "Contact Methods" field.
Subscribe to the Daily Alerts email to get a summary of contacts who visited your website yesterday and reminders that are due today.
- Check or uncheck the "Subscribed" checkbox to turn the alert on or off.
- Add your email address to the "External Email" field. This is where you will receive the Daily Alerts email.