Usually, to get documents signed using DocuSign, you would have to set up and send yourself a DocuSign Envelope. This can be tedious if you just need to add a simple signature. Now in Opportunities, you can quickly add a signature, initials, date fields and more, without leaving the Opportunities Documents tab.
- This feature uses a Command integration with your personal DocuSign account to do this. Each associate who wants to sign documents, in this way, must create and connect a personal DocuSign account, in Command Settings.
To add your personal signature to documents in Opportunities using DocuSign, without creating an Envelope:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click the Documents tab, at the top of the page.
5. On the left side of the page, ensure the correct Compliance Event is selected. Check the box next to any number of documents, then click Sign Documents, above the checklist.
- This button will not be available until you select at least one document.
Doing this triggers a pop-up, which your internet browser might block. If so, you should be able to click on an error icon, in the URL bar, where you can click to allow the pop-up.
6. A new window will appear, with a limited DocuSign Envelope view of the documents you selected. Click the yellow Continue button to start.
7. You will see DocuSign field options on the left side of the page. Drag and drop any field on to the form, including your personal DocuSign signature, initials, date stamp, and more.
8. Click Finish.
The system will automatically take you back to the Documents page. After around 30 seconds, the page will automatically refresh and you will see the new, signed version of the document with "(signed)" added to the end of the document file name.