MAPS has partnered with Sisu to utilize integrated Command data with robust Sisu reporting functionality. This allows a MAPS Productivity Coach to create custom Groups in Sisu, add agents, and get detailed reporting for lead, contact, and transaction data agents enter into Command. This is going to be a slow rollout, so your MAPS coach will communicate with your Market Center's PC(s) when your MC is added to Sisu.
The first step is to get access to the Sisu platform and change your Sisu password:
1. Once your Market Center is added to Sisu, your Market Center leadership will receive an email to their email@example.com email address, from firstname.lastname@example.org (not .com), with the subject line: Your Sisu account is ready to go. Market Center Leadership will need to forward to their PC Coach. As the PC Coach, find and access that email.
- Your email@example.com email address will be the email address associated with your Sisu Admin Account login, which ensures your Market Center has access to the platform no matter who your productivity coach is.
- This Sisu Admin account login will be shared between any PC Coaches in the MC to add agents/groups, and to view reports.
2. At the top of the email your Market Center receives, ignore the section labeled "Sync your data from Command." The agents you add to Sisu will use that process to sync data to the Sisu reports, but as the productivity coach, you will not actually sync data.
3. Click the link to access https://my.sisu.co/auth/login, and use the login credentials from the email to log in to the Sisu platform.
4. Once logged in, click the profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Change Password from the drop-down.
5. Enter the current password (the temporary password from the welcome email), enter a new password twice, then click Submit.
6. Finally, we need to set up the profile for the MC Admin account. Click the profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Profile from the drop-down.
7. From here you can enter any profile information for the Market Center (not you as the PC specifically). The most important field is Default Form, click in this field and select the KW Command form. This ensures that when you access the Transactions section of Sisu, you see all of the data that is synced from Command.