MAPS has partnered with Sisu to utilize integrated Command data with robust Sisu reporting functionality. This allows a MAPS Productivity Coach to create custom Groups in Sisu, add agents, and get detailed reporting for lead, contact, and transaction data agents enter into Command.
As either a Productivity Coach or an agent utilizing the Sisu integration, it's important to understand what actions have to be taken in Command, to get data populated correctly in Sisu.
Initial Data Sync
As soon as an agent is added to Sisu and connects the Sisu integration in the KW Marketplace, all historical Opportunities (that have not been archived or marked as lost) sync up with Sisu and the data that has been entered populates the reports. When you create an Opportunity in Command going forward, it will be created as a Transaction in Sisu.
Historical contact activity data will not sync, and Sisu will only track activities that are added to contacts going forward.
Team Contacts and Opportunities Assignee Logic
If you are not on a team in Command, you don't have to worry about the Assignee field in either Contacts or Opportunities. You can zoom to the Contacts Data Sync and Opportunities Data Sync sections and see what you need to do in Command to populate all relevant data in Sisu.
If you are on a team in Command, knowing how you are positioned in the Assignee fields for both the Contacts and Opportunities applets is important to what you get credit for in Sisu:
Command syncs logged contact activities to Sisu, regardless of whether there is an Opportunity associated with the lead/contact. When you use a team Command account, credit for logged activities goes to the Assignee of the lead/contact. It does not give credit to the Owner or any Collaborators. This makes it very straight forward, as there can only be one Assignee on each lead/contact.
Opportunities is the Command applet that syncs the most data to Sisu, and with one Assignee field that can include multiple team members, it gets tricky when determining who gets credit for the transaction. The important thing to remember is the system gives credit for the transaction to the agent who shows up as the first assignee in the list. It ignores the Owner field, as that will always be the Rainmaker of the team, so if you want your Rainmaker to get the credit, you must add them as the first assignee.
- If you need to rearrange the order of assignees to give credit for the transaction to the correct agent, first click to edit the General Information section of the Opportunity.
- Next, remove all assignees that appear before the correct agent, then save.
- Finally, you can now re-add the other assignees back and save. That will put them behind the correct agent, in the list of assignees.
Contacts Data Sync
The primary data that is synced from Contacts happens when you log activities in Command. These activities include phone calls, text messages, and meetings. These show up as KW Command Call, KW Command Text, and KW Command Meet, in Sisu reports that show activities.
- There is also a metric called Conversations, in Sisu. This metric advances when any type of activity is logged for a contact in a day, but only once a day per contact.
- If I log a phone call and a text for a contact, the Conversations metric only advances once.
There are a couple ways to log activities:
You can create call tasks using either Command or the Command App. When you mark a call task as complete (either using Command or the Command App), you will automatically be prompted to log the call, which makes the workflow seamless. In addition, if you use the Command App to actually make the call, or send the text, you will be auto-prompted to log the activity.
Opportunities Data Sync
Opportunities syncs data from Opportunity details, Offers, and Commissions. Learn how to create/edit this data in Command:
- Create an Opportunity
- Edit the Details of an Opportunities
- Create an Offer
- Edit an Offer
- Manage Offers
- Submit a Commission Request for an Opportunity
You can see the data for each individual Opportunity, on the Transactions page in Sisu:
Created - this is the date the Opportunity was created. This isn't shown in Opportunities, but is reflected in Sisu.
Agent - the primary assignee of the Opportunity (the first on the list of assignees - see the Team Contacts and Opportunities Assignee Logic section above for more info).
Status - this will show the status of the transaction based on actions taken in the Opportunity:
- Pipeline - designates an Opportunity with no dates entered or offers created.
- Appt Set - designates an Opportunity with only the Appointment Scheduled date (Opportunity Details) set either today or in the past.
- Appt Met - designates an Opportunity with the Appointment Scheduled and Appointment Date dates (Opportunity Details) set either today or in the past.
- Signed - designates an Opportunity with the Agreement Won date (Opportunity Details) set either today or in the past.
- 1st Time Offer - designates an Opportunity with at least one offer created and the Offer Date (Offers) set either today or in the past.
- Pending - designates an Opportunity with at least one offer created (Offers) and the Contract Date (Opportunity Details) set to a date either today or in the past.
- Closed - designates an Opportunity with at least one offer created (Offers) and the Closed Date (Opportunity Details) set to a date either today or in the past.
Splits - N/A
Payment Details - this doesn't show any metrics, but shows a pop-up that includes a direct link (View Transaction) to access the Commission for this Opportunity, where you can view the payment specifics.
Opportunity Name - pulls from the Opportunity Details page.
Contact Details - there are a few fields (First Name, Last Name, Contact Email, Mobile Phone Number) that autofill here from the contact associated with the Opportunity. If you need to make edits, edit the contact record of the associated contact.
Transaction Type - designates whether this is a Seller or Buyer Opportunity. Rental Opportunities are not tracked in Sisu.
Address - pulls from the MLS listing attached to the Opportunity, or the manually entered address, in the Property Details section of the Opportunity.
- For Buyer Opportunities, the system pulls the address from the accepted offer.
1st Time Appt Set - pulls from the the Appointment Scheduled date, in the Opportunity Details.
1st Time Appt Met - pulls from the the Appointment Date field, in the Opportunity Details.
1st Offer Date - pulls from the earliest Offer Date, in the list of active offers created for this Opportunity.
Under Contract Date - pulls from the Contract Date field, in the Opportunity Details.
Forecasted Closed Date - pulls from the Estimated Closed Date field, in the Opportunity Details.
Closed (Settlement) Date - pulls from the Closed Date field, in the Opportunity Details.
Buyer Names - pulls from the "Parties" section of the accepted offer. The offer autofills your client in this section, but if there is no accepted offer, this field will not populate.
Seller Names - pulls from the "Parties" section of the accepted offer. The offer autofills your client in this section, but if there is no accepted offer, this field will not populate.
Second Client Name and Contact Info - there are a few fields (Name, Email, Phone) that autofill here from the secondary (co-buyer/co-seller) contact associated with the Opportunity. If you need to make edits, edit the contact record of this associated contact.
Transaction Amount - pulls from the Sales Price field, in the Terms section, of the accepted offer. This will update, if you change the amount, in the Commission.
Commission Rate - pulls from the Commission Rate field, in the Opportunity Details. This will update, if you change the rate, in the Commission.
LAC (Listing Agent Commission) Amount - N/A
BAC (Buyer Agent Commission) Amount - N/A
GCI - pulls from the Total Commission field, in the Commission.
Gross Agent(s) Paid Income - pulls from the Agent Gross Commission field, in the Payment section of the Commission.
Opportunity ID - pulls from the Opportunity ID field, at the top left of the Details tab, in the Opportunity.
Please sign in to leave a comment.