Greg Hague’s agents, in the Phoenix area, are members of 72SOLD, so technically this is not exclusive to KW agents. Additionally, when the full Leads Referral Program launches in Q1 2023, KW agents and Market Centers will have first rights to any market area.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for 72Sold?
- I signed up on 72Payments.com. What do I do now?
- What is the financial model of the 72SOLD program?
- Where can we see examples of the 72SOLD ads and marketing materials?
- Is there any guarantee on the price points for referrals 72SOLD sends?
- Does joining the 72SOLD Lead Generation Tool Program, without deciding to contribute to the national ad fund, reserve your place to do so in future should you choose to?
- If I want to sign up for the 72SOLD Leads Referral Program, do I need to pay the $1500 today?
- Is there a referral fee paid to 72SOLD?
- In 72SOLD, are there referrals owed on the sellers buying and/or buyers you get from the listings?
- Does 72SOLD send referral leads directly to my CRM?
Please sign in to leave a comment.