An agent can only sign up for 1 media market, however if a team lead would like to receive seller referrals in another media market, they should have their agents sign up on 72national.com, for those respective media markets.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for 72Sold?
- I signed up on 72Payments.com. What do I do now?
- What is the financial model of the 72SOLD program?
- Where can we see examples of the 72SOLD ads and marketing materials?
- Is there any guarantee on the price points for referrals 72SOLD sends?
- Does joining the 72SOLD Lead Generation Tool Program, without deciding to contribute to the national ad fund, reserve your place to do so in future should you choose to?
- If I want to sign up for the 72SOLD Leads Referral Program, do I need to pay the $1500 today?
- Is there a referral fee paid to 72SOLD?
- In 72SOLD, are there referrals owed on the sellers buying and/or buyers you get from the listings?
- Does 72SOLD send referral leads directly to my CRM?
Please sign in to leave a comment.