72SOLD will send all referrals over via text/email. Each agent will then have access into the 72SOLD CRM for easy tracking of referrals, with statuses based on the progression of the referral. An agent can also add the referral’s info into their own CRM, if they would like for future follow up/drip campaigns.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for 72Sold?
- I signed up on 72Payments.com. What do I do now?
- What is the financial model of the 72SOLD program?
- Where can we see examples of the 72SOLD ads and marketing materials?
- Is there any guarantee on the price points for referrals 72SOLD sends?
- Does joining the 72SOLD Lead Generation Tool Program, without deciding to contribute to the national ad fund, reserve your place to do so in future should you choose to?
- If I want to sign up for the 72SOLD Leads Referral Program, do I need to pay the $1500 today?
- Is there a referral fee paid to 72SOLD?
- In 72SOLD, are there referrals owed on the sellers buying and/or buyers you get from the listings?
- Does 72SOLD send referral leads directly to my CRM?