Yes. Any agent that joins the monthly training program has the right to contribute to the national ad fund as they see fit. You do not need to contribute every month. You can take months off as you'd like, and are able to turn up/down the dial on how much business you want. As long as an agent is active in our $72 monthly membership, you always have the right to contribute to the ad fund. Also as a member, you have access to over 20 professional social media commercials and print materials that you can use to generate your own business, with no referral fee owed to 72SOLD on that self-generated business.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for 72Sold?
- I signed up on 72Payments.com. What do I do now?
- What is the financial model of the 72SOLD program?
- Where can we see examples of the 72SOLD ads and marketing materials?
- Is there any guarantee on the price points for referrals 72SOLD sends?
- Does joining the 72SOLD Lead Generation Tool Program, without deciding to contribute to the national ad fund, reserve your place to do so in future should you choose to?
- If I want to sign up for the 72SOLD Leads Referral Program, do I need to pay the $1500 today?
- Is there a referral fee paid to 72SOLD?
- In 72SOLD, are there referrals owed on the sellers buying and/or buyers you get from the listings?
- Does 72SOLD send referral leads directly to my CRM?
Please sign in to leave a comment.