The Current Financial Submissions report tracks profit metrics, for the current month, based on information from submitted KW Financial Statements. It is recommended that a Market Center submits their KW Financial Statement once a day, but it is not technically required. The more frequently a Market Center submits their KW Financial Statement, the more frequently this report will update.
- This report is updated every morning. So, if a Market Center submits their KW Financial Statement, those numbers will reflect in the report the next morning.
- If a Market Center waits for transmittal to submit a month's worth of production, in a submitted Financial Statement, the report will only show production at the end of that month.
- If a Market Center submits a Financial Statement everyday, the report will update daily with the new data, and will more accurately reflect the financials for that month.
If you are a Market Center leader, you will only see data for your Market Center. If you have a regional leadership role, you will see data for every Market Center in your region.
To learn how to access the Current Financial Submissions report:
1. Log in to https://mykw.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. From the myKW home page click the Reports link.
3. On the reports page, hover over Reports, hover over MC Financials from the drop-down, then select Current Financial Submissions, at the bottom of the second drop-down.
Once you access the report, you will be able to see when the last KW Financial Statement was submitted for the Market Center, in the Last Submitted column. If the field is blank for the Market Center, it means they have not submitted a KW Financial Statement that month (this screenshot was taken at the beginning of the second week of the month).