What is the KW Military Community?
KW Military is a community established to recognize and support active duty, veteran military, as well as their family members and supporters. Our mission is to honor your service and sacrifice by providing you with the tools, training, and camaraderie you need to grow a better real estate business and an even better life.
What are the benefits of joining the Community?
The KW Military Community is open to all KW Agents who support the military as a service member, veteran, retired, spouse, child, or supporter.
- Live Monthly Learning Series
- Live Monthly Masterminds
- KW Military Newsletter
- KW Command Affiliation
- KW Military Resource Portal
How do I join the KW Military Official Community?
- To join the KW Military, add your military affiliation in KW Command.
How much does it cost?
- KW Military Membership is free to all agents who have their Military affiliation marked in KW Command.
How do I join the exclusive KW Military Official Community private Facebook groups?
- Who can join: To join this group, you will need to have your Military affiliation marked in KW Command.
- How to join: Once you affiliate in KW Command you will receive instructions on how to join the Facebook group
How do I mark my affiliation in KW Command?
What affiliations are available in KW Command?
- Active Duty - Currently serving on Active Duty in any Branch or has orders placing them in an Active Status
- Veterans - Someone who has Retired from Service or who has Served in a Branch of Service
- Military Spouse - Someone who is actively married to a service member who is Retired, Active Duty, National Guard, Reservist or is widowed from a Retiree or service member lost while serving
- Gold Star Family - Spouses, Children, parents, siblings whose loved one died in service to our nation
- Military Family Member - Parents of a Service member who is currently serving, retired while serving
- Reserves - Someone who is serving in a Branch of Services Reserve Force
- National Guard - Someone who is serving in a Branch of Services National Guard.
- Supporter / Patriot - Someone who has never served or for example was at one time the spouse of a service member (who was not widowed or lost the service member in service to our nation) yet has a passion and calling to support those that served and serve
I’m not receiving monthly emails or community updates, and I’m a KW Military?
If you’re not receiving community communications, please opt-in on our email list.
Is there merchandise available for purchase?
Visit the KW Red Label Store to brand yourself and rep your community with official KW Military merchandise!
How to share KW Military stories or initiatives?
Share with firstname.lastname@example.org & include pictures!
KW MAPS x KW Military
Purpose: Build a thriving, relationship-oriented business. KW MAPS presents a series of talking points and follow-up processes for working with military buyers, sellers, referrals, and other military agents. $199/month.
Overview: Understanding the life cycle of military clients and how to provide so much value that you’ll earn 2-3x as much revenue by serving the military community. A series of conversations and follow-up processes for working with military buyers, sellers, referrals, and other military agents to build a thriving, relationship-oriented business.
- Investment: $597 USD ($199 USD/ month for 3 months)
- Format: Webinar (All sessions are recorded and available for replay)
- Length: 3 months - 12 sessions
Please sign in to leave a comment.