One of the best things about Command is the ability to get timely notifications, so you know exactly what is happening with your Command account. Some of these notifications have actions you can take and some don't.
There are many different types of notifications you might see, and you have the ability to choose which notifications you receive or don't receive. Once you see that you have a notification, you can open Command to view and manage these notifications, with the ability to mark as read, mark as unread, and to fully delete.
Once you receive a notification, it will stay in the notifications drawer (unless you take action to remove it) until it expires in 90 days, regardless of whether it is read or unread. Once a notification is expired, there is no way to get it back.
To view and manage Command notifications:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the notifications icon, , at the top right of any page in Command.
At the top of the notifications drawer, you have the ability to toggle between Unread and Read notifications.
- Click All Notifications to filter the list of notifications based on category.
Some notifications are informational, but most have an action you can take. For instance, if you export contacts, the notification will include a link to download the export file. To move a notification to the Read tab, either click the action link, or click the three dots, on a notification and select Mark as Read.
- If you want to clear this tab out, you have the option to click Mark All as Read, at the bottom of the notifications drawer.
On the Read tab, you have the ability to move these notifications back to the Unread tab or to fully delete. Click the three dots, on a notification and select Mark as Unread or Delete. There is no confirmation and you cannot recover a deleted notification.
- If you want to clear this tab out and fully delete all read notifications, you have the option to click Delete All, at the bottom of the notifications drawer.