In the Command App, we now have a new digital business card. The biggest feature in this digital business card is a QR code that you can present to potential leads and contacts, but it also displays your phone number and email address. When they scan the QR code (generally they would just have to open the camera on your phone and scan) it will populate you as a contact on their phone, with the create contact screen open, and all they would need to do is save. There is also a Share button that allows you to share this without being present.
- The Digital Business Card pulls contact info from your KW Marketing Profile.
To access your Digital Business Card in the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. Tap your profile picture, at the top left of the screen, and select My Business Card.
3. The QR Code will appear, have your client open their phone camera and scan the QR code.
4. You can also use the share button, and select a sharing option from your phone. This will share a .VCF file version of your business card. When the user opens this, it will ask if they want to open it with their phone contact system.
Once the user either scans your QR code or opens the shared VCF file, a new contact with not only your contact information, but also information from your KW Marketing Profile like your website and social profiles, will populate in their phone. All they need to do is click to add.