All agents now have the ability to utilize lead management in Command to apply Auto-tags and to auto assign to Smartplans, when a new lead comes in to your personal Command account from an outside source. That means, if you get a lead from your website in the middle of the night, you can tag the new lead and put them on a lead follow up SmartPlan without even waking up.
The lead source you select in a lead rule determines which rule applies to specific incoming leads. If you create two separate rules, which include the same lead source (keep an eye on this especially if you use the Select All toggle, in the Lead Source section), both rules will apply to that incoming lead.
That being said, the system won't duplicate anything, in this situation. It will not add the same tag twice, nor will it add the same lead to a SmartPlan twice. The biggest thing to watch out for is if it adds the lead to two separate SmartPlans, at the same time.
Once you create a lead management rule, you have the ability to edit any of the details, or to delete the rule all together.
To edit/delete lead management rules for incoming leads in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your Name in the top right corner, and then select Settings.
3. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then Contacts, and select Lead Management.
1. Find the lead management rule you want to edit, and click the edit icon, , on the right side of the rule card.
2. From here, make any changes to the Rule Name, Lead Source(s), Auto-tags and Assign to SmartPlan fields, then click Save Changes.
1. Find the lead management rule you want to edit, and click the delete icon, , on the right side of the rule card.
2. A confirmation will appear, click Yes, Delete.