In Command, agents can create a listing from within the Listing applet. As of now, listings created in Command will not be syndicated to KW.com, the KW App, or any Agent Sites. Once the listing is created and can be found in Command, agents with access to the listing will be able to attach the listing to Opportunities, using the listing.
- KW Reserve - this type of listing can be shared with all KW agents in the U.S. and Canada, as well as KW Worldwide agents, depending on the sharing controls the agent sets. There should be no listing agreement signed for these, ensure your agents follow all MLS and licensing rules when creating/sharing listings in Command.
By Default, the ability for agents to create KW Reserve listings is turned off. Leaders with either an MCA or MC Broker role, in KW White Pages, have the ability to opt their Marker Center in or out from the KW Reserve program. If you opt your Market Center in, and then later opt out, all previously created KW Reserve listings will be deleted, without the ability to get them back.
To opt your Market Center in or out of the KW Reserve Listings Program:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Listings icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top of the page, click KW Reserve Program.
- If have the MCA or MC Broker role in more than one Market Center, a drop-down will appear where you can select the Market Center you are opting in/out for.
Opt In to KW Reserve Listings
1. Ensure you read and understand the disclaimer, check the "I Understand and Agree" checkbox, then click Opt In.
Once you opt your Market Center in, agents will see the ability to create these listings immediately.
Opt Out of KW Reserve Listings
When you opt your Market Center out of KW Reserve listings, the system will delete all KW Reserve listings that agents in your Market Center have created. There is no way to recover these deleted listings.
1. Check the Opt Out checkbox, then click Opt Out.
2. A confirmation will appear letting you know the system will delete all KW Reserve Listings that agents in your Market Center have created, and there is no way to recover these deleted listings. Click Confirm.
The option to create new KW Reserve listings will immediately be removed from agent accounts. It may take up to 24 hours for the system to remove the already created KW Reserve listings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.