What is the Regional Communication Plan for Communities?
The Regional Communication Plan was designed to communicate information around KW Communities from Community Leadership through regions, and then to individual Market Centers and agents. It leverages agents highly active in their respective communities and Region, who provide timely and salient updates on each Community and serve as a resource for agent and Market Center leadership inquiries.
What is a Regional Ambassador?
Regional Ambassadors (RA) are KW Agents as well as members of their respective communities who have been selected and vetted by both Community and Regional Leadership.
How is a Regional Ambassador selected?
Community Leadership proposes the criteria an agent must meet to be considered for an RA role. From there, our Community Leaders highlight a number of agents for the Region's consideration. RD's and ROM's are provided a list of the recommended agents for each segment and provide their feedback on the candidates. Next, our KW Communities team invites the remaining candidates for a general info session and provides an application for them to complete. If more than one agent per community per region completes an application, the KW Communities team asks the Community Leaders to choose a final agent. Regional Ambassadors are notified and invited to onboarding where they are prepared for their role as an RA.
What will a Regional Ambassador do?
Regional Ambassadors will attend regular monthly update meetings with Community Leadership to receive information about community updates, events, initiatives, and other pertinent details. Regional Ambassadors may be invited to represent the community at Regional Update Calls and Meetings as needed to communicate the information they receive from Community Leadership. Regional and MC Leadership are also equipped by KW Communities to communicate the information to their respective local leadership and agents. Additionally, Regional Ambassadors are available to field inquiries from agents and leadership around their community. These inquiries may include information on requirements to qualify for community, benefits, access materials, and more.
What are the benefits of serving as a Regional Ambassador?
- Recognition within the Community they serve
- Opportunity to work closely with Community Leadership
- Offers a glimpse into the various leadership roles locally, regionally, and within Communities
- Ability to market yourself as a KW Community Regional Ambassador
- Opportunity to support Community booths at major KWRI events and get facetime with other KW agents
Anything else I should know about Regional Ambassadors?
Regional Ambassadors are asked to voluntarily "serve" in their role for one year, attend all Community Leadership updates, be available to communicate information received when invited to Regional meetings, respond to all community inquiries within one business day, attend either (or both) Family Reunion or Mega Camp, and be an active and beneficial member of their Market Center (ALC, other committees, sales meeting attendance, etc.) There is no financial compensation for a Regional Ambassador from KW Communities or KWRI. This is a voluntary role and a fit for someone passionate about their Community and helping their ecosystem.. Community Leadership supports Regional Ambassadors through regular communication, resources, scripts, email templates, and more to help ensure they can respond to all inquiries with ease and communicate information simply.
Typical Role Expectations
- Active member of community
- Current / Active Real Estate license
- Typical minimum $______ in production over the last 12 months
- Maintain a professional, positive and active relationship within the Region and Market Centers therein
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly Regional Ambassador calls
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly month Learning Series / Masterminds
- Conduct 1 Learning Series or Mastermind event, virtual or in-person, per quarter at the Regional level (All
- Regional MC community members to be include in event invite)
- Co-lead 1 community Learning Series per year
- If present at a KWRI event (Family Reunion/Mega Agent), spend 10% of event time representing the community to members and prospects at the booth
- Monthly dissemination of events, registrations for events, Learning Series, Masterminds and community updates to the Region and Market Centers therein
- Willing to hold the position for at least 1 full year
Want more information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.