The Form Libraries that DocuSign has set up in the Market Center Admin account consist of every form you would find in each MLS. These libraries include all of the forms from the MLS, and do not separate or organize them by transaction type. You have the ability to create a form packet, for each transaction type and association, to make it easy to populate the forms you need for specific transaction types. When you then create a new Room in DocuSign, you will be able to use the form packet to easily populate forms in the new Room.
When you create a form packet, it is only accessible by you. There is no way to share agent created form packets with the Market Center or other agents.
To create DocuSign form packets:
1. Log in to https://docusign.com with your DocuSign login credentials.
2. Click your profile picture (or initials), at the top right of the page, then select Switch to Rooms.
3. Click the My Documents tab, at the top of the page.
Create Form Packets
1. To create a new form packet, click New Packet, at the top right of the page.
5. When the popup appears, first name the packet, then click Continue. Click Select, to the right of "Select Library." Choose the library you want to use, then click Use Selected.
6. A list of the forms available, in that library, will appear. Check the box next to the forms you want to include, then click Save.
Manage Form Packets
1. Once you have accessed your Market Center library, click the three dots beside the form packet you would like to manage, and you will see the actions you can take:
- Edit Packet - this give the ability to rename the form packet, view the forms included, and to add/remove forms to/from the form packet.
- Copy - this allows the ability to copy the form packet. It adds "(copy)" to the end of the packet name, but you have the ability to edit this before clicking "Copy."
- Delete - this give the ability to fully delete the form packet.