When you initially access your team designs library, in Command, there wont' be any saved designs populated. All of the designs you previously created are in your personal design library. That being said, if there are designs you want to use for team account, there is an easy way for team members with Enhanced or Unlimited permissions to easily make copies of existing personal designs and share with your team account.
Only team members with Enhanced or Unlimited permissions have the ability to share copies of personal designs with the team design library.
Once the copy is shared, you can rename the design and utilize them in the team Command account.
To share copies of personal designs with the team design library:
Copy the Design to the Team Account
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Hover over the design you want to copy, click the Actions icon, , at the top right of the design tile, then select Make a Copy.
4. Select your team's name, then click Copy.
View and Edit in the Team Account
1. Now we need to switch to the team version of Designs to view and manage the copy. Click your profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select your team.
2. You should see the copy of the design at the top of the library with "copy of" in the title. To rename the design, hover over the design, click the Actions icon, , at the top right of the design tile, then select Rename.
Please sign in to leave a comment.