Today when an associate closes a transaction, several types of assisting business entities are frequently involved. These businesses are entered as vendors into WinMORE to be recorded as either Mortgage or Title. This WinMORE Vendor database is not connected to contacts or agents. Now, Market Center leaders have the ability to build a cloud-based vendor database, in Command MC. You can add the following types of vendors: Mortgage, Home Warranty, Attorney, Broker, Title, Escrow Officer, Insurance, and Inspector.
When you enter these, you will add the local branch and attach the branch to it's parent company/DBA (brand) name, add key contacts and their contact info, and for some vendors add relevant information like tax IDs.
Soon, agents will be able to use this database to associate vendors with specific Opportunities, which will not only allow for that added info to pull into the Commissions they create and send (Mortgage and Title can then be imported into WinMORE), but will also give us the data to build more powerful strategic alliance reports.
To add a vendor in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, click the Vendors.
5. Click + Add Vendor, at the top right of the page.
1. Select the Vendor Type using the corresponding drop-down, at the top of the form.
2. Enter the Company Name/DBA. As you start typing, you will see matching results appear. Select from the provided list, or type out the full company name and click Add xxxx to the Vendors Database, if you don't see the company appear in the list.
- Think of this as the brand name, at the national level. Yours and other Market Centers will be adding local branch information and connecting them to these larger companies.
1. (Attorney/Broker Vendor Types Only) For Attorney and Broker vendor types, enter the Legal Name for this specific branch of the larger company.
2. (Broker Vendor Types Only) For Broker vendor types, select the Tax ID Type (EIN or SSN), then enter either the Tax ID Number (for the EIN option) or Social Security Number (for the SSN option).
3. Enter the Office/Branch Nickname. This is for searchability, so this should be the name people commonly know this branch by.
4. If your Market Center has a special relationship or collaborative partnership with this branch of the company, check the Set as a preferred branch checkbox.
5. Enter the branch Address and Phone Number, then click Next.
Now you need to add at least one contact for the branch you are adding:
1. (Broker Vendor Types Only) For Broker vendor types, select the Contact Type (Agent or Transaction Coordinator).
2. Enter the Contact Name.
3. Enter the contact's Phone Number, then select the Phone Type (Office, Cell, Fax, Other).
- If you have more than one phone number for the contact, click + Add Another and repeat.
4. Enter the contact's Email Address.
- If you have more than one email address for the contact, click + Add Another and repeat.
5. When you are finished, either click Save and Finish or Add Another, if you have another contact to add for this branch.
Please sign in to leave a comment.