Today when an associate closes a transaction, several types of assisting business entities are frequently involved. These businesses are entered as vendors into WinMORE to be recorded as either Mortgage or Title. This WinMORE Vendor database is not connected to contacts or agents. Now, Market Center leaders have the ability to build a cloud-based vendor database, in Command MC. You can add the following types of vendors: Mortgage, Home Warranty, Attorney, Broker, Title, Escrow Officer, Insurance, and Inspector.
Once you add vendors, you have the ability to edit the vendor branch details, add additional branches under the larger brand, and to add additional contacts to the branch.
To edit vendors and/or add additional vendor contacts:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, click the Vendors.
5. Find and select the vendor.
Edit Vendor Branch Details
1. Click the Edit icon, , at the top right of the vendor panel.
2. Edit the details, then click Save Changes.
- Legal Name only applies to Attorney and Broker vendor types.
- Tax ID Type and Number (or SSN) only applies to Broker vendor types.
Add Additional Branches
When looking at a vendor branch, you might see multiple branches in the Other Branches section. These won't be clickable here, and are actually separate vendors in the larger vendor database. They are listed here because those are the branches associated with the larger brand.
1. If you want to add additional branches under this larger brand, click + Add New Branch, under the branch details section.
2. Complete the workflow to add a new vendor branch.
Add Additional Contacts
1. At the bottom of the vendor panel, click + Add New Contact.
2. (Broker Vendor Types Only) For Broker vendor types, select the Contact Type (Agent or Transaction Coordinator).
3. Enter the Contact Name.
4. Enter the contact's Phone Number, then select the Phone Type (Office, Cell, Fax, Other).
- If you have more than one phone number for the contact, click + Add Another and repeat.
5. Enter the contact's Email Address.
- If you have more than one email address for the contact, click + Add Another and repeat.
6. When you are finished, either click Save and Finish or Add Another, if you have another contact to add for this branch.
Please sign in to leave a comment.