In Command MC, regional leaders are able to approve or deny requests from Market Center leadership of eligible agents and qualifying properties to be accepted into the Luxury Program. It is recommended to the check the Luxury portal at least once a week to process incoming requests from Market Center leadership
To manage Luxury program submissions for your region:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. If you have Regional and Market Center roles, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the Regional profile is selected.
4. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
5. On the left side of the page, make sure the My Region category is open, and select Luxury.
6. At the top right of the page, click Luxury Requests. You will see the requests, click either Decline or Approve.
If you click on the agent's name, in the request, it will pull up their transaction details.
After the luxury request has been rejected the agent will be labeled with a Not Approved status that will also display the date the submission was rejected.