The eEdge fee was always a 'technology fee' for our associates. After the eEdge removal, this fee will still occur for Command and the invoice line will change to 'Agent Technology Fee' instead. Costs will not change!
Articles in this section
- KWRI Tech Support
- Browser Compatibility
- What is the address for Keller Williams Realty International?
- Agent insurance / KW Wellness Program information
- Agent not showing during agent search on kw.com or KW App
- What will happen if I don’t move to Command or Market Leader Pro by Dec. 31st, 2020?
- Can I still use eEdge/Market Leader if I want to?
- Will there still be a charge for eEdge after it is turned off?
- What happens to my Market Leader website domain that ends in kwrealty.com after the transition?
- How do I transfer my contacts from eEdge into Command?