In the team Command contact database, all team members are able to customize how they see their contacts based on the task at hand. All team members can choose how their columns show up and in which order. All team members also have a comprehensive filters that they can use to find the contacts they need at the right time. There are also some filters that are only available for certain team members, which will be explained. When a team member finds a set of filters and a column setup that they will use often it can be saved as a SmartView for easy access later.
- Learn how to add a lead/contact to the team Command database
To customize columns, use filters, and create SmartViews:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click on the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page.
1. Click Customize Columns at the top of the page.
2. Select which columns you want displayed and click Apply. You may also change the column order in that same window. One you click Apply, this will save the customized column selections for the current SmartView you are viewing. You can also drag the boundary of the columns to adjust their width.
1. When looking at contacts, click Filters besides the search bar.
2. When the filters fly-out menu appears, select the filters from the drop-down list. To remove filters, click on each to remove them individually or click Clear All at the bottom of the fly-out menu.
Standard permissions - For team members with a Standard permission level, the "Assignee" filter will have "I'm the primary" and "I'm the collaborator" as the two options available. The "Branded to me filter" will have "Yes" or "No" options.
3. Click Apply when done.
Once you have a column and filters setup that you know you will use on a regular basis, you can save this as a SmartView. This allow quick access to that set of filters without having to reset them each time:
1. Click the SmartViews drop-down and choose Create SmartView.
2. Name your SmartView, check the Set As Default SmartView checkbox, only if you want this to be the view that shows up by default every time you access your contacts, then click Save SmartView.
Now that this SmartView is saved, you can access it easily by clicking the SmartViews drop-down, at the top of your contact list, and choose it from the drop-down list.
Once you have made any changes to the current SmartView you are using, by changing the filters, sorting, column width, etc., you will see a new button show up next to the SmartView drop-down. Click Save SmartView Changes.
You can also click the SmartViews drop-down and click Manage SmartViews.
From here, you can select your default SmartView, edit the name of any SmartView, or delete any of the SmartViews in the list.