In Command MC, Market Center Leadership (MCA, AMCA, OP, TL, Assistant TL) have the ability to approve or reject eligible agents from joining the Luxury program. If an agent is approved, they will remain in the Luxury program for two years before they will need to become eligible again. An agent can become eligible to be apart of the Luxury program by meeting the following requirements:
- Have the required amount of luxury transactions within the last 24 months (Buyer or Seller).
- Have an average listing sold price that meets or is above the Luxury Floor minimum price point for that county.
To manage the Market Center Luxury roster:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. If you have Regional and Market Center roles or have leadership roles in multiple Market Centers, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the correct Market Center profile is selected.
4. Click the Directory icon, , on the left sidebar.
5. Click the Offices tab.
6. Click on your office name.
Approve as Luxury
1. From the Luxury portal, locate the desired agent, click the corresponding ellipses icon ,, and click Approve as Luxury.
Once approved, they will remain in the Luxury community for the next 2 years.
Remove Luxury Status
1. From the Luxury portal, locate the desired agent, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , and click Remove Luxury Status.