In the team Command account, Rainmaker and team members with either an Enhanced or Unlimited team permission level now have the ability to create and manage campaigns for their team.
To create a social ad campaign for teams:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click Create a New Campaign, at the top right of the page.
5. Select Social Ad.
6. On the "New Social Ad Campaign" page, you will fill out the following form:
It is recommended that you add a title that will be easy for you to identify the campaign later. This title will be listed on your "My Marketing Campaigns" section.
Select the goal for the campaign.
Choose the social media platforms where you want to market your ad. You have the option to run the campaign on any or all of the available channels, just select or deselect any of the social media options. If you try to select a channel that you have not connected in settings, you will see a message appear that will allow you to connect your account, without leaving the form.
Click Set Up Campaign, you will be taken to the "Review and Customize Your Campaign" page. This is the second and final step to creating an ad campaign.
All digital ad campaigns include the "New Social Ad Campaign" page, but each is slightly different. To learn how to complete this page, select one of the following ad campaign types:
- Learn how to complete the Facebook marketing campaign page
- Learn how to complete the Instagram marketing campaign page
- Learn how to complete the Twitter marketing campaign page
Please sign in to leave a comment.