In the team Command account, Rainmakers and team members with either an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level have the ability to run campaigns on behalf of their team or team members.
In order for that to happen:
- Team members (with either an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level) must connect certain applications to Command.
- Give authorization for those applications to be used by team members (typically only the Rainmaker or Marketing Specialist) for team campaigns.
Once the account is connected and authorized to be used the team, team members can then select the profile for the ad to be posted on when creating the ad.
To connect your accounts for team campaigns:
1. Log into https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top right of the page, click your Name, and confirm that your team account has been selected.
3. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left sidebar.
4. When you are directed to the Campaigns applet a banner will be displayed with information about team Campaigns. Click Connect accounts.
5. On the Connected Apps page, click Connect Account next to each application that you want to connect to Keller Cloud. Each time you click Connect Account, a prompt will appear, which will have you login to that application to connect. See below for details about each connection:
Facebook (Ads Manager)
The pop-up box will have the user login to their personal Facebook account to connect. After that, a window will appear and they will click a Share with Team toggle which will then allow team members with Enhanced or Unlimited permissions to run ads for Facebook using the Facebook Business Page that the personal account is attached to. This will also apply for Instagram ads as well.
Twitter (Ads Manager)
The pop-up box will have the user login to their Twitter account to connect. After that a window will appear and they will click a Share with Team toggle which will then allow the Rainmaker to run ads for Twitter on their behalf through Campaigns.
This connection to your Twitter account will only be successful if your team has already created a Twitter Ads account with the team's Twitter credentials. Furthermore, Twitter handles all payment activity, please ensure that your Rainmaker has an up to date card added to your team's Twitter ads profile so that team campaigns created are created successfully in the team Command account.
Command email is the official automatic email provider in Command. When sending a team email campaign through the Campaigns applet, the Rainmaker will have the option of using Command Email or MailChimp. There is nothing you have to do to set this up, but click Manage and click the toggle beside the option to allow team members to use this email account in Campaigns. You can also edit your Sender Name and Reply-to Email.
- By default, you get 5,000 free email sends per month, but you can click the Manage Subscription button, on the Manage Command Email page, to purchase more.
- To learn more about Command Email, visit: Get Started with Command Email
The system will take you to a special MailChimp login page, built for this connection. If a Rainmaker sends an email campaign through the Campaigns applet, they will have the option of using MailChimp or Command Email. You can either use your personal MailChimp account or if your team has a MailChimp you can use that as well.