Agents can now share their form access with other room members. Sharing form access helps you collaborate with team members on a transaction. For example, sharing forms with non-licensed users, such as transaction coordinators, allows these people to add or edit forms on your behalf without requiring your credentials. Agents have the ability to share forms access within a single Room or all current and future Rooms, and have the ability to remove this shared access at any time.
You are only able to share forms access with someone that is already in a Room, and has the Agent Owner role.
When team members add or edit forms on your behalf, an "added on behalf of" entry is logged in the document history, in the Room, so you will always know what actions have been taken through this access.
To share forms access in DocuSign:
1. Access the DocuSign Room where you would like to share your forms.
- Learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
2. Click the People tab, below the address information at the top of the page.
3. Find the person in the Room who you want to give access to, click the three dots to the right of their Room Role, and select Share Form Edit.
4. Select either Only This Room or All Rooms, then click Save.
- Only This Room - this person will receive access to add forms on your behalf or edit forms you have already added, for this Room only. Even if they are unlicensed, they will be able to add/edit forms from your form libraries on your behalf, in this specific Room. They still need access
to documents and a room role with permission to take action on them.
- All Rooms - this person will receive access to add forms on your behalf or edit forms you have already added, for any current or future Room. Even if they are unlicensed, they will be able to add/edit forms from your form libraries on your behalf, in any Room they have been added to. They still need access to documents and a room role with permission to take action on them.
Once you save, the shared forms access should be instant, though the person you shared access with will need to refresh the page, if they are already in DocuSign.
- Learn how to add forms to a Room on behalf of someone else.
- Learn how to remove a Room member's shared forms access.