In Command MC, Market Center/Regional leadership can create customized Command MC SmartPlans for recruitment purposes. Through Command MC SmartPlans, users can create automatic phone call reminders, create custom tasks, send automatic texts and emails, and they can customize the timing of all this.
Users also have the ability to create Command MC SmartPlans and publish them to the shared SmartPlans Library in Command MC. Once published, other Market Center leadership will be able to see who the publisher is and give published Command MC SmartPlans a rating, using a 5 star rating system. Anyone who has access to Command MC will be able to download the published SmartPlan and start using it in their own recruit process.
- Learn how to create a custom MC SmartPlan.
To publish an Command MC SmartPlan:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. With Command MC SmartPlans, you can utilize these with either your Market Center or Regional recruit pipelines, but these SmartPlans lists are kept totally separate. If you have Regional and Market Center roles, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the correct profile is selected.
4. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
5. Find the SmartPlan that you want to publish, click the three dots, in the Actions column, and choose Publish to Library.
6. If you have included any "Add to SmartPlan" steps in your custom SmartPlan, you will need to publish each SmartPlan that is included in the workflow. The system will take you through each linked SmartPlan and have you publish.
- If you included a custom MC SmartPlan, you will need to add a description for the linked SmartPlan and click Next, at the top of the page.
7. Finally, add a description for the main SmartPlan you are about to publish, then click Publish.
Now your Command MC SmartPlan will be fully published for anyone in Command MC to utilize. You will be able to see your published SmartPlans by clicking the Published tab, on the MC SmartPlans dashboard.